As we have mentioned before the FCC is soliciting comments for the Notice of Proposed Rule Making “Acceleration of Broadband Deployment by Improving Wireless Facilities Siting Policies.”
Below are our sample comments in response to this NPRM in an attempt to protect local authority. Please feel free to use all or in part any of our comments.
Click here to download to your computer: Sample Comments FCC NPRM
For the full FCC document right click to save on your computer: FCC NPRM doc
- Once you access the ECFS system, select “Submit a Filing” on the left side of the page, then fill in the Proceeding Number with 13-238 and complete the remainder of the information on that page
- Then upload your Comments (preferably in Acrobat PDF format) by following the instructions
- All U.S. Postal Service first-class, Express, and Priority mail or hand-delivered/messenger-delivered paper filings must be delivered to:
- The filing hours are 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. All hand deliveries must be held together with rubber bands or fasteners. Any envelopes and boxes must be disposed of before entering the building.
- Commercial overnight mail (other than U.S. Postal Service Express Mail and Priority Mail) must be sent to: