If you missed last week’s webinar click the link for the recording. Email me if you want copies of the slides. Elizabeth@CityScapeGov.com
We wrote recently about the FCC’s proposed rulemaking to institute new rules applicable to local government regarding how they process wireless applications, particularly collocations and that the FCC would be soliciting comments on the proposed rules.
The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking has now been published in the Federal Register, so initial comments are due by February 3, 2014 and Reply Comments will be due March 5, 2014.
To file comments, you can do it electronically or via old-fashioned paper.
Electronic Filers: Comments may be filed using the Commission’s Electronic Comment Filing System (“ECFS”.) To access the ECFS Click here: http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs2/
- Once you access the ECFS system, select “Submit a Filing” on the left side of the page, then fill in the Proceeding Number with 13-238 and complete the remainder of the information on that page
- Then upload your Comments (preferably in Acrobat PDF format) by following the instructions
Paper Filers: Parties who choose to file by paper must file an original and one copy of each filing. If more than one docket or rulemaking number appears in the caption of this proceeding, filers must submit two additional copies for each additional docket or rulemaking number. Filings can be sent by hand or messenger delivery, by commercial overnight courier, byU.S. Postal Service first-class or overnight.
**All filings must be addressed to the Commission’s Secretary, Office of the Secretary, Federal Communications Commission.
- All U.S. Postal Service first-class, Express, and Priority mail or hand-delivered/messenger-delivered paper filings must be delivered to:
445 12th St., SW, Room TW-A325
Washington, DC 20554
- The filing hours are 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. All hand deliveries must be held together with rubber bands or fasteners. Any envelopes and boxes must be disposed of before entering the building.
- Commercial overnight mail (other than U.S. Postal Service Express Mail and Priority Mail) must be sent to:
9300 East Hampton Drive
Capitol Heights, MD 20743